Translate

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Bridget Jones was a laugh.....

Welcome.

Don't walk away Renee. I mean didn't we all have some thrills from her performances? When The Bridget Jones movies were around I had a very macho male friend who insisted I would enjoy them after he had seen them. Well, frankly I am A Hugh Grant fan. 
I like comedies and happy endings. I gave 'em a go and thought they were great fun. I can watch one of these films when I am feeling edgy and get back to a state of ease and wellness. 

This was one of my line portrait series with expressive yet controlled movement, gesture and accuracy. The medium is charcoal, pastel on brown craft paper 24" by 36"  $1,500.00 US plus shipping and handling. There is a certain freshness to this one don't you think?

More to come...

All art copyright Alan Phillips 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment