Translate

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Miles from nowhere....

Welcome.

Miles from nowhere, Guess I'll take my time, Oh yeah, to reach there...what a great line from that Cat Stevens tune. I often feel that spirit when I get a chance to wander in a new coastal terrain. I do take the road less traveled. I am actually in pursuit of it. My lifelong friend Kerry once said to me, "We are the ones clearing the path of the road less traveled."  KT had wisdom to spare.

There are times that I question the logic of this. There are times that I know I would not have been immersed in such abundant splendor had I not taken that road.

When I am barefoot on soft sand walking towards a vista of calm ocean and enjoying the rainbow of color reflected in the clouds during a sunset, it brings me a feeling of wellness every time. I send that thought off to you right now.

 This is an oil painting on canvas 18x24. Sold. $3,000.00

More to come......

All images and art copyright Alan Phillips 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment