Translate

Saturday, November 15, 2014

There are places I remember...

....all my life though some have changed....I know I'll often stop and think about them. In my life I love you more. It makes me smile to wonder why Beatles lyrics and music is still relevant and simply profound after all this time?

Welcome.

I have cherished memories of my friends. Some are long standing and some are recent. In the relationships with both men and women friends we were often warriors together in sports, quests and fishing expeditions and as artists trying to make sense of our unique talent, skill and intuition in a world that often expected conformity. Personally, triumphs for me are far more enjoyable when the creating, work and effort and the win are shared.

I attended a small private school in New Hampshire during my high school years. The winters were powewrful and drifts would often flow from the top of the dorm roof to the ground. Make no mistake I loved it. But the thing is; when spring would emerge from it's slumber and the first warm days began to frequent our mountainside my tribe and I relished the idea of heading to the lake to sit shirtless on the rocks and dream of the future. I could not have imagined at that time how much I would embrace life, art and joy on my journey, the friends I would be lucky enough to have and in my life love you more.

This is a watercolor on board. 18x24 inches. $2,000.00 US plus shipping and handling.

If you like my watercolor art be sure to check out Zazzle.com under the shop called sunnybeachman and you will find a full range of products with my art on them.

When reviewing past blogs if you see a work you are interested in please contact me here at alanlovesart@gmail.com  with your inquiry.

More to come....

All art and images copyright Alan Phillips 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment