Translate

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Slippery Fish!

Welcome. 

Frankly, more to the point, welcome back if you checked in yesterday and were looking at these fine Beeliner Snapper, Vermilion Snapper and then discovered they had slipped away. I was foolin with the page late last night and lost the image even though the post and the image were available on Google Plus.

Still have lots to learn about blogging, art, food, science, photography, social media....need I go on? Fish too, as I was researching varies species this morning and got into aquaculture and bio science before I finished my first cup of coffee. So, you really really think you would like to have an insatiably curious mind, huh? 

This is a watercolor on watercolor board. 15x20 inches and $1,000.00 US plus shipping.

More to come......

All images and art copyright Alan Phillips 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment